On the downside the place was beige. Literally. Off-white walls, beige carpets... The rooms were poky and small and it had a bit of an old and tired feel to it. But on the upside the location was brilliant! You can see the ocean from right outside the house, the beach is just a few minutes walk down the road, and public transport is very conveniently located just a block away. Both Dwayne and I could get to work easily, and beautiful Manly is only a 20 minute bus ride away.
How does one decide? I am sure I could make this sad little place absolutely lovely with some furniture and decoration. And the location is gorgeous. But it is ridiculously expensive, and the flat itself has no wow factor what so ever.
Decisions decisions...
| The view from right outside the house |
1 comment:
Så spännande!
Undrar just om utbudet är stort där borti "down under".
Post a Comment