Sunday, November 06, 2011

Forbidden to insulate below the sunshine

There is a shop near work called Daiso Japan, and they sell anything and everything (made in Japan) for $2.80. I go there sometimes on my lunch break, not to shop, but to read labels. They are amazing! Translation from Japanese to English seem to be riddled with pitfalls, and it makes for some great entertainment.

I don't have any examples at hand right now, but I have the instructions off the back of a rain poncho I once bought at a festival - made in China, but same idea:

CHARACTERISTICS:
The joint adopts the computer thermal melt transaction, and 100% waterproof transaction.
Deodorization, innocuity, and not easy to age after airing.

STORAGE METHOD:
Do not contact acid, alkali or oil.
Forbidden to insulate below the sunshine.
In case any dirt in it after using, clean with water, airing and fold.