Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Unwanted tenants

Today I needed more carry capacity than just my handbag, so I got one of my other bags out of the wardrobe. As I put my hand in the bag a large insect suddenly appeared from the depths. A cockroach! What, I ask, made this little bugger think that just because I haven't used the bag for a couple of months, he could go ahead and move in?

There is something immensely unpleasant about cockroaches. What is their purpose? And WHAT are they doing in my wardrobe?

This particular individual has been evicted and told to stay on the balcony. But knowing the nature of cockroaches he has probably already made his way into the house again.

I would end his days if only he wouldn't make such a disgusting crunchy noise when squashed.

3 comments:

Lena said...

Skaffa hörselskydd?

pappa said...

Låtsas att du kliver "fel" så hörs det mindre...

Sara said...

Tack för tipsen.
Jag ska överväga.